Our clinic is committed to improving the overall health of our patients in the community by providing comprehensive quality care and service. The Grant County Health Department is a Rural Health Clinic located in John Day, Oregon.
These are some of the services we offer.
- Primary Care
- Wellness Care
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Injuries
- Care of Acute and Chronic Diseases
- Drug Screenings
- Lab Work
- Family Care
- Home visiting programs
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Communicable Disease Investigation/Reporting
- OHP Assistance for pregnant women
- Immunizations Click Here
- Temporary Food Permits
- Reproductive Health Services/Family Planning/Pregnancy Testing/Contraception
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) Click Here
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Domestic Violence Help
Please call 541-575-0429 for available appointments.
Clinical hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
The Rural Health Clinic is open for patients Monday through Thursday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
A nurse is available on Friday’s from 8:00am to 12:00pm
WIC is available every Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
The health department accepts private insurance for all programs offered as well as Medicare, Medicaid, and Oregon Health Plan; self-pay individuals are offered a sliding fee based on income.
Reportable Disease? If you have a Notifiable/Reportable condition or disease to report in Grant County, please call 541-575-0429 during business hours (M-F, 8-5). After business hours please call 9-1-1
STI info – Click Here
Immunizations – Click Here
Health Dept Home
- Health Dept Home
- Environmental Health
- Public Health Preparedness
- Communicable Diseases
- Cacoon Program
- Babies First
- Maternity Case Management
- OMC- Oregon Mothers Care
- WIC- Women, Infants and Children
- Reproductive Health Program
- Vital Records- Birth and Death Certificates
- VFC- Vaccine for Children’s Program
- TPEP- Tobacco prevention and education program
- Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic
- Grant Union School Based Health Center
- Additional Health Dept Resources